The Youth Welfare Department of St. John’s College has been working consistently in empowering the students to pursue the twin objectives of personality building and nation building.
The department offers the students a full range of co-curricular and extra-curricular activities only to discover and strengthen their capabilities, which shape their all-round personality. The constructive and creative energies of the students are being tapped optimally by providing them enough opportunities to epitomize their overall excellence through doing and learning.
The other departmental activities like thoughtful and meaningful empowerment programmes contribute substantially towards youth empowerment and social well being.
Mr. J. Jebaraj Kingsly Zechariah (Dept of English)
Coordinator, Youth Welfare Cell
1. Mr. J. Robin Deepak, (Asst. Prof of English)
2. Mr. Samuel Jude Frank, (Asst. Prof. of English)
1. Ms. Jebi Shelja (B.A English)
2. Mr. Pragadeesh (B.A English)
3. Ms. K. Karpagavalli (B. Sc Physics)
4. Mr. Dhinakaran (B. Sc Chemistry)
5. Mr. Sankaranarayanan (B. Sc Zoology)
6. Ms. L. Kiruthika (III B. Com)
7. Mr. K. Srinivasan (I B. Sc Physics)
8. Mr. J. Selvin Aaron (II B. Sc Maths)
9. Mr. M. Paulraj (II B. Sc Botany)