The vision of the Nature Club is to gain knowledge through informal education. Nature Club helps in personality development by inculcating leadership qualities and building self-confidence through loving nature.
- To conduct discussions on environmental sustainability and integrating the same into the curriculum.
- To carry out service-oriented activities that addresses the environmental and socio-environmental concerns prevailing in the society.
- To help the young people experience the wonders and splendor of nature.
- To create awareness about the environment and issues of conservation.
- To take measures in making our environment clean and thus reducing global warming.
- To promote the establishment and maintenance of natural reserves.
- To conserve and protect the plant and animal species in our communities.
- To promote an environment-friendly lifestyle.
- Campus cleaning
- Planting trees
- Organizing Conference, Seminar and Workshop
- Trekking program
- Environmental Awareness Program
- Cleaning of Riverbank